top of page


IEBCGROUP assists you for choosing universities, colleges and courses. We are an education consultants and also assists you for visa file making for tourism, business visits and immigration as well.

The USA has the world’s largest international student population, with more than 1,000,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States. Nearly 5% of all students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are international students, and the numbers are growing. From the mid-1950’s, when international student enrollment was only just reaching 35,000, international education in the USA has come a long way.

We look forward to helping students like you who are considering continuing education in the United States. You will find all the tools you need to compile your necessary research in deciding if the United States is the best place for you — we have gathered valuable information on educational, social, cultural and economic aspects of studying in the U.S.

Application Process

Subject Study Guides

The US higher education system can be complicated for students unfamiliar with the college and university system. To help you, our Study Guide by Subject provides you with the latest information so that you can be successful whether you are completing an undergraduate or graduate degree no matter the field of study you choose to pursue.


Do you want to be an engineer? How about earn a business degree? Whether you are certain about your educational path, or if you are in the process of deciding, we’ve built this key resource to help you decide, plan, and be successful in your educational goals in the US.


Our Study Guide by Subject will provide you with insight into what it’s like to pursue a degree, what are the top schools in that subject area, what career options exist upon completion of your program, and more. Studying in the US is a life-changing experience, and we want to help you be prepared. Many schools offer hundreds of degree programs – which can be overwhelming! Use our Study Guide by Subject to learn about the US college and university system, choose the field of study right for you, and be successful in earning a degree in the US.

Because of IEBCGROUP now it is easy to get the scholarships up to US$ 2500.00 for any course applied in IEBCGROUP representing colleges and universities

IEBCGROUP assists you for choosing universities, colleges and courses. We are an education consultants and also assists you for visa file making for tourism, business visits and immigration as well.

International students often underestimate the amount of time required to apply for admission to a college or university in the United States. You can avoid this mistake by setting a schedule for yourself that begins well in advance of the time that you plan to begin your studies.


When setting your timetable, always remember that starting the process early is the best way forward. You will need to allow yourself sufficient time to thoroughly research the institution and/or program that will best serve your academic and professional goals. Then you must meet the application deadlines of the universities to which you apply, which may be up to ten months before the beginning of the school term.


Especially for schools with competitive admissions, the application process takes a significant amount of time and effort. You will need to write personal statements and request recommendations from teachers or others who know you well. Even if you are applying on line via the Common Application, you will want to get started early. University websites and other academic Internet sites may provide quick and convenient access to the required application forms, but you still need time to research your options, contact teachers and institutions to provide recommendations and transcripts, and sign up for required entrance exams in time to meet application deadlines.


Application Timeline

This application timeline will provide you with detailed information about the steps you should take and when you should take them in order to plan your approach to studying in the USA. The plan starts 18 months before you wish to study, so you need to get planning soon! Of course, if you don’t have that much time you can still jump in and catch up – but there earlier the better! 

Standardized Tests

Most U.S. colleges and universities require that you take one or more standardized admissions tests in order to gain entrance into their programs. SAT, ACT, GRE, MCAT, LSAT, TOEFL, IELTS – it’s like alphabet soup! We can provide you with further information about the various tests, what you need to do in order to prepare for, sign up for and do well on the appropriate standardized tests.

Types of International Student Visa's F1 J1 or M1

IEBCGROUP assists you for choosing universities, colleges and courses. We are an education consultants and also assists you for visa file making for tourism, business visits and immigration as well.

F1 Visa

Academic Studies

The "F" visa is for academic studies. An F1 visa is issued to students who are attending an academic program or English Language Program. F1 visas are by far the most common form of international student visa in the U.S. F1 students must maintain the minimum course load for full-time student status. F-1 status allows for part-time, on-campus employment (fewer than 20 hours per week). Additionally, students can work on optional practical training (OPT) for up to one year after completion of their academic program. Students are expected to complete their studies by the expiration date on the I-20 form (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status).

IEBCGROUP assists you for choosing universities, colleges and courses. We are an education consultants and also assists you for visa file making for tourism, business visits and immigration as well.

J1 Visa

A J1 visa is issued to students who need to obtain practical training that is not available in their home country to complete their academic program. J-1 student status allows for similar employment as the F-1 visa, with similar restrictions, as long as permission is given by the exchange visitor program sponsor.

Practical Training

IEBCGROUP assists you for choosing universities, colleges and courses. We are an education consultants and also assists you for visa file making for tourism, business visits and immigration as well.

M1 Visa

An M1 visa is issued to a student who is going to attend a non-academic or vocational school. M-1 visa holders for technical and vocational programs are not permitted to work during the course of their studies. The M-1 student visa applicants must have evidence that sufficient funds are immediately available to pay all tuition and living costs for the entire period of intended stay.

Non Academic / 

Vocational Studies

​To get started, please select the field of study you are most interested in learning about -

Applied Sciences
Architecture and Design
Biology and Life Sciences
Computer Animation
Computer Science
Construction Trades
Creative Writing
Criminal and Forensic Science
Culinary Arts
English as a Second Language

Fine Arts
Game Art
Game Design
Graphic Design
Health and Physical Education
International Business
Languages and Linguistics
Liberal Arts
Library and Information Science

Performing Arts
Political Science
Public Administration
Public Relations
Recording Arts
Recording Engineering
Show Production
Transportation and Logistics
Video Game Development
Web Design and Web Development

Be careful! It's not baby's your future!

IEBCGROUP can assist these universities and colleges:


University of Alabama System
University of Alabama (Alabama) (Tuscaloosa – flagship/main campus)
University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH)
Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University (Alabama A&M)
Alabama State University (Alabama State)
Athens State University
Auburn University system
Auburn University (Auburn) (Auburn – flagship/main campus)
Auburn University at Montgomery
Jacksonville State University
University of Montevallo
University of North Alabama (UNA)
University of South Alabama (USA)
Troy University system
Troy University (Troy) (Troy – flagship/main campus)
Troy University at Dothan
Troy University at Montgomery
University of West Alabama (UWA)


State University System of Florida
Florida A&M University (Florida A&M)
Florida Atlantic University (FAU)
Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU)
Florida International University (FIU) 
Florida Polytechnic University (Florida Poly or FPU)
Florida State University (FSU)
New College of Florida
University of Central Florida (UCF)
University of Florida (UF) 
University of North Florida (UNF)
University of South Florida (USF)
University of West Florida (UWF)


University of California system
University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley)
University of California, Davis (UC Davis)
University of California, Irvine (UC Irvine)
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
University of California, Merced (UC Merced)
University of California, Riverside (UC Riverside)
University of California, San Diego (UC San Diego)
University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
University of California, Santa Barbara (UC Santa Barbara)
University of California, Santa Cruz (UC Santa Cruz)
California State University system
California State University, Bakersfield (CSUB)
California State University, Channel Islands (CSUCI or CI)
California State University, Chico (Chico State)
California State University, Dominguez Hills (CSUDH)
California State University, East Bay (CSUEB)
California State University, Fresno (Fresno State)
Humboldt State University (HSU)
California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA)
California Maritime Academy (Cal Maritime, The Academy)
California State University, Monterey Bay (CSUMB)
California State University, Sacramento (Sacramento State)
California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB)
San Diego State University (SDSU, San Diego State)
San Francisco State University (SFSU)
San Jose State University (SJSU, San Jose State)
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (Cal Poly San Luis Obispo or Cal Poly SLO)
California State University, San Marcos (CSUSM)
Sonoma State University (SSU)
California State University, Stanislaus (Stan State)

AND a lot more colleges and Universities are there, Contact us to know more. We assure you of our best services and positive results. 

IEBCGROUP assists you for choosing universities, colleges and courses. We are an education consultants and also assists you for visa file making for tourism, business visits and immigration as well.


University of Massachusetts system
University of Massachusetts Boston 
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth 
University of Massachusetts Lowell 
University of Massachusetts Medical School
Bridgewater State University
Fitchburg State University
Framingham State University
Salem State University
Westfield State University
Worcester State University
Massachusetts College of Art and Design 
Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
Massachusetts Maritime Academy

New York

Baruch College
Brooklyn College
City College of New York
College of Staten Island
Hunter College
John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Lehman College
Medgar Evers College
New York City College of Technology
Queens College
Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education
York College

Technology Colleges:
Alfred State College
Fashion Institute of Technology 
State University of New York at Canton 
State University of New York at Cobleskill 
State University of New York at Farmingdale
Morrisville State College
State University of New York Maritime College

Graduate and professional schools
CUNY Graduate Center
CUNY Graduate School of Journalism
CUNY School of Law
CUNY School of Professional Studies
CUNY School of Public Health
Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education
William E. Macaulay Honors College

bottom of page